Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nursery




Here are a few pics of the nursery.  We still have things to hang on the wall and hope to get that all finished this week but in the meantime here is a sneak peak.  The pics are kind of dark and the green looks a little lighter in person.  

View from the doorway.


Crib

Changing table (from the boys' room)

Glider (also from the boys' room)

Closet

Closet

I have tons more clothes from my sister that I need to organize.  So much of it is stuff that I normally wouldn't hang up but since we have so much closet space and only a small dresser I need to figure out how to best use the space.   Time is running out so it is definately on my to do list for the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I can't wait to see what you hang on the walls. :)

    ReplyDelete